Hospitality Student Association Scholarship
The NDSU Hospitality Student Association Scholarship Award is selected by: the Department of Apparel, Design and Hospitality Management (ADHM) Scholarship Committee in consultation with the HSA Executive Committee. Selection will take place in the spring academic semester, with actual payment made the following fall semester.
- Major or minor in Hospitality and Tourism Management with a cumulative 2.5 GPA or higher.
- One award will be given to a freshman/sophomore and one to a junior/senior.
- Junior/Senior recipient must have a job in the hospitality and tourism industry .
- Student must be active member in the Hospitality Student Association with dues paid.
- Enrolled in College of Human Sciences and Education as your primary college at time of award and disbursement.
- Must be taking a minimum of 12 graded credits at time of award disbursement.
- Must attend Honor’s Day Award Celebration.
- Human Sciences & Education