Minnesota Institute of Food Technologists
Available to a undergraduate student enrolled in Food Science or Food Safety or a Graduate student in Cereal Science with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Agriculture, Food Systems and Natural Resources, Plant Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Food Systems Career Objectives
- 1. Please state your career objectives, interest in Food Systems related disciplines (i.e. Food Science, Food Safety, Cereal Science) and any information you feel might be pertinent to your eligibility for a scholarship.
- 2. Please list any publications (e.g. books, chapters, journal articles) and presentations given at professional meetings.
- 3. Please upload a current resume.