Susan J. Crockett Scholarship
The Susan J. Crockett Scholarship Award is selected by: The College of Human Sciences and Education General Scholarship Committee. Selection will take place in the spring academic semester, with scholarship distribution to occur with enrollment the following fall semester.
- Enrolled in College of Human Sciences and Education as your primary college at time of application and disbursement.
- Majoring in nutrition or dietetics or a combination of nutrition or dietetics with food science.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.25
- Demonstrates leadership and professional promise by involvement in campus or other volunteer activities.
- Taking a minimum of 12 graded credits at the time of disbursement.
- Must attend Honor’s Day Award Celebration.
- Human Sciences & Education