Food and Nutrition Dietetics Scholarship
The Food and Nutrition Dietetics Scholarship Award is selected by: the General Scholarship Committee upon the recommendation of the College of Human Sciences and Education Scholarship Committee. All selections will take place in the spring academic semester, with the actual payment made the following fall semester.
- Major in Dietetics
- Senior at time of disbursement
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 in professional courses as well as basic science courses
- Enrolled in College of Human Sciences and Education as your primary college at time of award and disbursement.
- Taking a minimum of 12 graded credits at time of award disbursement.
- Must attend Honor’s Day Award Celebration.
- Human Sciences & Education