AHSS Tribal Student Scholarship

Students must be enrolled as a full-time freshman or transfer student at NDSU at the time of disbursement and be pursuing a major within the College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences. Students must be an enrolled member or direct descendent of a state or federally recognized Native American tribe or Alaska Native tribe and villages.

Office of Admission
Supplemental Questions
  1. Tribal Membership
    • 1. Are you an enrolled member or direct descendent of an American Indian Tribe or Alaska Native and Villages?
    • 2. Please list your tribal affiliation and state.
    • 3. Please upload any documentation of your enrollment, which must be in the student's name. (Examples of acceptable documentation include but are limited to: Tribal Identification Card, Official Letter From Tribe, Certificate of Indian Blood)