ADHM Tartan Scholarship
The Tartan Scholarship Award is selected by: General Scholarship Committee upon the recommendation made by the College of Human Sciences and Education Scholarship Committee and the Department of ADHM Scholarship Committee. Selection will take place in the spring academic semester, with the actual payment made the following fall semester.
- Major in Apparel, Merchandising, Interior Design and Hospitality Management;
- Taking a minimum of 15 graded credits at time of award disbursement;
- Cumulative 2.75 GPA or higher
- Active member in one of the following student organizations: American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), Fashion, Apparel and
Business Organization (FABO), or Hospitality Student Association (HSA)
- Financial Need
- Enrolled in College of Human Sciences and Education as your primary college at time of award and disbursements;
- Must attend Honor’s Day Award Celebration.
- Human Sciences & Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an active dues paying member of ASID, FABO or HSA organization?
- Please discuss your involvement in the organization.