President Jim Ozbun Scholarship - Freshman
Students must be enrolled full time at NDSU at the time of disbursement. Preference will be given to those who have demonstrated involvement in entrepreneurial activities.
- College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you declared any of the following programs?
- Do you intend to explore entrepreneurship while you are at NDSU (examples: through an Entrepreneurship course, club, other campus activities, or by working on starting your own business, etc.)?
- Do you plan to declare an Entrepreneurship Minor or get the Certificate in Entrepreneurship?
- Please describe any past experience, or future interests you have in entrepreneurship. Include any work experience, coursework, extracurricular activities, or other innovative activities demonstrating a passion and/or interest in entrepreneurship.(500 word maximum)
- Did you take ENTR 201 for dual credit while in high school?