Eugene R. Hinsz Animal Husbandry

Available to students who graduated from a ND high school, or ND residents who graduated from an ND border-adjacent county in MN, MT or SD. Student’s professional intent must be to pursue a career in animal husbandry following their BS degree rather than pursuit of veterinary or graduate school. Must be pursuing a major within Animal Science. have a minimum GPA of 2.75, and demonstrate financial need as established by the office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.

Verlin Hinsz
Agriculture, Food Systems and Natural Resources, Animal Sciences
Supplemental Questions
  1. Do you plan to work after earning your B.S. degree or do you plan to go on to Graduate School?